The At It Again Tour set off across the Western half of the United States on January 29th and made its way back to Sacramento on February 11th. While on the road we had a few last minute changes to our schedule including 2 shows in 1 night in New Mexico and a last minute venue change in Amarillo.
Featured in the recap video are clips of all the artists we performed with minus footage from San Jose and Albuquerque because the batteries died….which sucks because both of those shows were worth capturing for the scrapbooks.
- Jan 29th – The Back Bar – San Jose, CA
- Jan 30th – Ruben’s Cantina – Reno, NV
- Jan 31st – Boomer’s Bar – Las Vegas, NV
- Feb 1st – The Hive – Flagstaff, AZ
- Feb 2nd – Tempe Tavern – Tempe, AZ
- Feb 4th – Uprok – Salt Lake City, UT
- Feb 5th – JVonD.com – Boulder, CO
- Feb 6th – Tatum’s – Amarillo, TX
- Feb 7th – J&J’s Basement – Denton, TX
- Feb 8th – Mineshaft Tavern – Madrid, NM
- Feb 8th – The Launchpad – Albuquerque, NM
- Feb 10th – The Crest – La Crescenta, CA